Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ann and I will share everday quotes, pictures, favorites, funny little things, and more! Follow me and comment! I hope you enjoy my blogs! <3

Saturday, April 16, 2011

KARDASHIAN KONFIDENTAL.

Kardashian Konfidental!


Kardashian sisters Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim and Kardashian Konfidental book signing!


Kardashian sisters have come out with a new book!
I think the book is a great inside look on their life other than what we saw on the cameras of 'Keeping Up Wih The Kardashians', 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami', 'Kim and Kourtney Take New York', and the newest show 'Khloe And Lamar'.
The book tells the sisters whole life story from when they were little to where they are now in the world.
We all pretty much know how the Kardashian's are all so famous. Some may like them some may not but whatever your opinion on them is...read this book! I love the colors, the biography, the pictures they share, everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment