Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Ann and I will share everday quotes, pictures, favorites, funny little things, and more! Follow me and comment! I hope you enjoy my blogs! <3

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Justin Bieber...Movies and more!

 Justin Bieber is every girls dream husband and to some just...despise him. Other than singing and his famous hair, Justin has come out with a biography and film, about himself. The belieber I am, I went to see Never Say Never, and I've read 'First Step 2 Forever'.
Never Say Never was the best movie ever! And I'm just not saying that. As I walked in the movie theater mothers of their daughters agreed it was an EXCELLENT movie. I saw it in 3D and it was a great inside look on how he really got famous. It wasn't that easy. It was also very funny too, and it showed how grateful, appreciative, and how much love Justin has or his fans and the people who have supported him through all his fame.
'First Step 2 Forever' was a great book because it gave Justin's view on everything. When you read it, it felt like Justin was...talking to you and telling the sotry himself. I personally liked that it was that way in the book.
Whether you liek him or not I think you all might enjoy his movie, and book!
Never Say Never!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment